NAC2000 provides ground services for aircraft parking at airports in Zambia. These services include the loading and off-loading of aircraft, aircraft parking, passenger and crew steps and cabin cleaning.
NAC2000 have bases at Lusaka, Livingstone and Ndola airports in Zambia.
NAC2000 can effectively manage the ground handling needs of aircraft of any size. With high loaders, various forklifts, belt loaders, pallet transporters, carts, tow tractors and mobile and static dollies, NAC2000 are equipped for every eventuality.
NAC2000 offers a broad range of ground handling services at all the major airports in Zambia. These services include the following:
- Aircraft support and supervision
- Passenger and crew steps
- Arranging ground power units and air start units
- Planning and arranging aircraft parking bays
- Carrying out toilet and water services
- Aircraft cabin cleaning
- Aircraft loading and offloading
- Unaccompanied baggage services
- Aircraft refuelling
- Technical assistance for wheel changing and tyre pressure
- Aircraft ground engineering services
- Pre-departure inspections
- Assistance with obtaining local flight clearances and landing permits
- Filing flight plans with air traffic control
- En route and destination weather reports
- Ground and flight crew communications